1. Where are the markets being held?
At the Mudgeeraba Showgrounds; find all details on our Event Details page.
2. What day are the markets?
Saturday 5th August, 9am-1pm.
3. Is parking available?
Yes, for a gold coin donation. Please visit our Event Details page for all details.
4. Can I bring my dog?
Yes! The event is outdoors, and while the market area is on-lead we have a fenced area for small and large dogs to have a run-around. Please keep in mind there will be other dogs and children at the event. If you are unsure if your dog is dog/people/child/crowd friendly it’s probably best they stay home – but you can still shop up a storm for them! Please also ensure you pick up after your pup, no one likes stepping in poop!
5. What does entry cost?
The markets are free!
6. Is there an ATM available?
Yes, an ATM will be on site.
7. What kinds of stalls are there?
Please see our stallholders and sponsors on our Stallholder page.
8. Will there be any demos or talks on the day?
Yes, there will be Doga, flower crown classes and a range of talks and demos on dog health and more. A schedule will be available on our Event Details page closer to the day.
9. Will there be food available?
Yes, we have a range of food trucks attending, as well as over 1500 doughnuts being given away by our Silver Sponsor Krispy Kreme!
10. Will there be any activities on the day?
Yes! Check out our Entertainment and Activities page for more details.
11. How do I book a stall at the markets?
Please visit our Stallholder Application page and we will get back to you in a few days.
12. Didn’t find the answer to your question?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org